Private browsing appears to be enabled. This application runs faster with private browsing mode turned off.
The Department of Employment is committed and will contribute to the Government’s priority of getting more Indigenous Australians into work to close the gap on Indigenous disadvantage.
Are you an Indigenous Australian looking for work?
Need help finding Indigenous Identified Positions?
- Click the Jobs button above to display all Indigenous Identified Positions
- Use the filters on the left hand side of the search results screen to further filter the search results (e.g. select a specific location)
- Click on the job you are interested in, follow the ‘How to Apply’ option to apply for the job
Are you an Employer looking to hire Indigenous Staff?
Are you a registered Employer? Sign In now and use our Find Candidates function to contact eligible job seekers for Indigenous Identified Positions.
How to create a vacancy
Need help to Find Candidates for your Indigenous Identified Position?
- Click the registered job seekers button above, this will display the Find Candidate screen
- Enter specific information (e.g. Location, Skills/Keywords)
- Select Indigenous Identified Position from the Additional filters section and select any other relevant information you require